[OPLINLIST] Board Book Question

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:51:50 EST 2009

Hello All:
I am re-ordering board books for our library's Diaper Chapter program
(emerging literacy information distributed to new parents). We use to always
include *Goodnight Moon*, but seems that new parents get that title from
other sources. I think it is a shame that children do not "know" nursery
rhymes anymore, so that's what I'm looking for. I would like to hear your
recommendations for a nice Mother Goose nursery rhyme board book. Any
favorites? I look forward to hearing from you.
Stay warm,
Susan

--
Susan Pieper, Director