[OPLINLIST] Bookshelves

editor@oplin.org editor at oplin.org
Thu Jan 8 10:03:18 EST 2009

*** Contact b_crider at hotmail.com to see the pictures mentioned in this
post. ***

Hello all!  The Bucyrus Public Library is undergoing an addition and
renovation project and we currently find ourselves with shelving from our
children's room that we no longer need! There are pictures attached of the
shelving. Sorry I have no dimensions, but we would like to get it moved as
soon as possible. It is all free...you just have to come get it! If you
have any questions...please do not hesitate to call 419-562-7327. Our
director, Matt Ross is at extension 102 or Brenda
Crider at extension 106.

THANKS!!!!
Brenda Crider
Community Relations Coordinator/Deputy Systems Administrator
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus   OH   44820
Phone--(419)562-7327