[OPLINLIST] LearningExpress Library Test Prep & Tutorials

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Fri Jan 9 16:38:57 EST 2009

Please excuse multiple postings...

LearningExpress is going to launch a new user interface in early
February. According to their press release, "Version 2.0, available in
early February 2009, will boast a completely redesigned user interface
including new topic-based Learning Centers which make accessing the
desired online preparation courses, practice tests, and e-books simple
and easy to use. In addition to the broad range of courses and practice
tests currently available, LearningExpress plans to add certification
preparation resources for careers in allied health care, plumbing, and
air traffic control, among others, during 2009."

You can see a sneak peek of the new interface at this link:
http://www.learningexpressllc.com/demos/LEL_Sneak_Preview/home.cfm.

Next week there will be more in-depth flash demos and tutorials to help
you learn to use the system. One exciting aspect of the new interface is
that you can have library staff accounts to access additional training,
ideas and resources for promotion, and more.

I'll send the link to the new demos and tutorials once they become
available. I think you will really like the new interface!

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Marketing & Communications Director

274 E. 1st Avenue