[OPLINLIST] Floating collections

Nablo, Judy JNablo at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Thu Jan 15 16:03:56 EST 2009

Greetings,
            Greene Co. PL is reviewing the collections we "rotate" and those we "float".  If you float any collections would you please consider these questions and reply to me off list.
            +What collections do you float?
            +How long have you been doing it?
            +Are you pleased with the floating collections?
            +What problems are you having?
            +How have you resolved the problems?
            +Do all the items end up at the busier and/or bigger locations?

            Thank you.

Judy Nablo
Assistant Coordinator of Adult Services
Greene County Public Library