[OPLINLIST] FANCY NANCY PROGRAM...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 18:48:09 EST 2009

Hello, Pubyaccers and Oplinlisters!

I held a successful Fancy Nancy program today for 20 participants.  We had a blast!  We decorated crowns, did a couple of coloring and drawing pages, made "baubles" (paper bracelets) and strung beads for beautiful necklaces and bracelets.  We also enjoyed snacks and had door prize drawings.

I will be posting the program notes on my blog (URL listed below) by the first of the week or so.  Hopefully, I will have a few pictures to post as well.

In the meantime, should anyone want patterns for any of the crafts, please provide me with a snail mail address.  If you are an Ohio library, I can send stuff thru Cargo.

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820