[OPLINLIST] Jungle murals for sale

Karen Sonderman sonderka at oplin.org
Tue Jan 27 13:52:43 EST 2009

Good afternoon,
The North Canton Public Library is undergoing a renovation project that
includes a complete re-do of the second floor Children's Department. As a
result, we have four (4) wonderful professionally painted mural panels
available for sale.  I have attached photos of the panels which include an
elephant, a giraffe, a parrot and a pair of monkeys.  Jerry Ulibarri of
Columbus based Kobolt Studios painted the murals and has signed them.
The panels measure 56" wide and 75" long and are painted on sheets of canvas
that can be re-attached to a wall surface. The haziness seen on the murals
in the photos is a result of light reflection and is not on the murals
themselves. They are as fresh and vividly colored as the day they were
painted!  I have additional photos
I would be happy to email to anyone who might be interested in close-ups
etc.
We would like to sell the murals as a set, but will consider selling them
individually. Jerry feels the murals should command as much as $500 each
(based on what his company charges), but NCPL is offering them for $250
each, or $900 for all four as a set. If your library, or any other
organization, school, museum etc. that you know of,
is interested in purchasing these beautiful murals, please email me direct
at sonderka at oplin.org.

Karen Sonderman
Director
North Canton Public Library