[OPLINLIST] Customer Service Workshop

SERLS ceserls at oplin.org
Wed Jan 28 08:38:38 EST 2009

>From the Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS)

Andrew Sanderbeck, private business owner and nationally recognized speaker
as well as former chair of the Small and Rural Libraries Interest Group of
the Florida Library Association will be coming to the SERLS office in
Wellston on February 18th to present the workshop "The Customer Service
Experience: Making the Connection with Our Customers."

Some of the topics that will be covered include:

.         How to create experiences in our library for our customers so that
they will want to come back time and time again

.         Turning around customer complaints and other unwanted behaviors by
focusing them on the problem and solutions, and not the drama of the
situation

.         Creating loyal customers when we make mistakes by using a Customer
Recovery Plan in their library

.         The words and phrases that make customers feel appreciated and
welcomed in the library, including 7 tips to remember someone's name the
first time you meet

.         Utilizing low and no cost customer service improvements

.         The benefits of building relationships with customers and others
in the community

For more details, or to register, please go to:
http://ce.serls.org/eventdetail.cfm?ID=492

Cheilon Mitchell, CE Coordinator

Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS)

252 W. 13th Street

Wellston, OH 45692

740-384-2103 ext. 2

ceserls at oplin.org