[OPLINLIST] A few spots left for tomorrow's 1pm online workshop!

Mary Leffler dirserls at oplin.org
Mon Jun 8 16:40:45 EDT 2009

E-mail,
<http://host7.evanced.info/serls/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=18&rts=&disptype
=&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&SignupType=&num=0&ad=&dt=mo
&mo=6/1/2009&df=list&EventType=ALL&Lib=ALL&AgeGroup=&LangType=0&WindowMode=&
noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&p>  Phone and Voice Mail Etiquette: A 'SERLS
Summer Shorts' Online Training

(Click on the workshop title to register- must register by 8 am Tuesday
06/09/2009)