[OPLINLIST] the irony of it all

Marsha Wagner mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org
Tue Jun 23 12:45:20 EDT 2009

My staff want to know if they can take down the Governor Strickland "Read" poster now.
Marsha Wagner
Director
Canal Fulton Public Library
154 Market St. NE
Canal Fulton, OH 44708
330 854-4148; fax 330 8549520

"All that mankind has done, thought, gained or been; it is lying as in magic preservation in the pages of books." Thomas Carlyle