[OPLINLIST] Cleveland rally a Success...Tomorrow Columbus

Mariana Branch branchma at oplin.org
Wed Jun 24 16:27:56 EDT 2009

The Cleveland Rally today drew 40 directors from around Northern Ohio
and 250-300 people. The news media was out in full force. What an
inspirational day! The 40 directors met after the rally and decided to
put together a force to represent Northern Ohio in Columbus tomorrow. If
you haven't seen the posting already, the OLC website has the
information. Suggestions were made to bring our petitions and letters
from patrons to the Statehouse. Letters and pictures from children would
make a difference too. We are bringing thank you notes from elementary
students that attended a recent children's program (since this is short
notice).

Hope to see all of Ohio represented in Columbus tomorrow - we can make a
difference!!
--

Mariana Branch, Director

Kingsville Public Library