[OPLINLIST] Barbara Boyd, not much help

Nancy Levin nlevin at heightslibrary.org
Wed Jun 24 16:38:53 EDT 2009

This is the reply one of our friends got from Barbara Boyd, not
encouraging at all.

Dear Constituent,

Thank you for writing to us about your views on the Governor's plan to
cut funding for the libraries. We recognize that in tough economic times
use of the libraries facilities increases. Also, with the state more
than two billion dollars in the red funding  cuts are to be made all
across the board, but we will fight in committee and on the floor of the
House to try to retain as much of its budget as possible. Thank you once
again for writing and if you have any other questions please do not
hesitate to contact us at district09 at ohr.state.oh.us
<mailto:district09 at ohr.state.oh.us> .

Yours in service,

Barbara Boyd