[OPLINLIST] circulating TV series

Eric Taggart etaggart at coshoctonlibrary.org
Thu Sep 17 11:03:53 EDT 2009

If you do group them together, do your patrons a favor and check them out
for longer than one week.  It's pretty tough to watch all 18+ hours of
season two of the Rockford Files in one week- that's almost three hours of
Rockford Files per day.  I mean, I love the Rockford Files, and I can't
watch three hours a day- even if my wife would let me (and she won't).  So
for the sake of your patrons and their marriages, do the right thing-
circulate these things for more than one week if you group them together.

Eric

--
Eric D. Taggart, Director
Coshocton Public Library