[OPLINLIST] Book Club books

Sheena Striker strikesh at oplin.org
Wed Sep 23 16:18:16 EDT 2009

Hello Library World!

My name is Sheena and I'm from the Hardin County Library, Kenton,OH. I am in charge of our book club and am gearing up for next year's program. We will be reading books that take place around the world and I am asking for some help. Because budgets are tight I am choosing titles that can be borrow from other libraries or can be purchased inexpensively. I have had great luck finding the titles I need but have a couple that I can not borrow from Ipac at all. I'm asking if there is any library out there who may have these titles if we could borrow them for a month. I need about 16 copies of each title. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I have listed the titles below.
1. Trust by Charles Epping
2.So Sad to Fall in Battle: An Account of War based on General Tadamichi Kuribayoshi's Letters from Iwo Jima by Kumiko Kakehashi
3. The U.S. of EH? How Canada Secretly Controls the United States and Why that's Okay. by Kerry Colburn
4.Irish Folktales by Henry Glassie

Thank you for your time and help.

Happy Reading,
Sheena