[OPLINLIST] Stolen DVDs

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Apr 1 12:26:16 EDT 2010

Wouldn't that mean they are receiving stolen goods? You
could...mention...that to them and ask that they contact you if they
receive any other media marked as being from your library. You could
also mention that you and your staff will help to watch for any more
library materials that make it past management's watchful eyes and into
the store's inventory.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --