[OPLINLIST] Free items from the Delaware County District Library

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Mon Apr 26 17:41:36 EDT 2010

Libraries have called dibs on the Comics/GN units and the
Octagonal Display thing.

Still available:  lovely cherry veneer wooden computer carrels.

		Don Yarman, Deputy Director
		Delaware County District Library
		84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
		740.362.3861 | AIM: yarmando
		yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "A Madness of Angels" by Kate Griffin
and listening to "Assassination Vacation" by Sarah Vowell.