[OPLINLIST] Free items from the Delaware County District Library

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Apr 29 13:14:32 EDT 2010

More stuff from Delaware!  Free to Ohio libraries who want to come and
get them.  As before, contact me for details and to arrange pickup.

2-Sided Slanting Desk with 2 Benches
(I think of it as a picture book desk/display unit; a colleague says
it's a magazine desk).
Table = 6' long, 27" wide, 31" tall at center.
Benches are 5' long, 14.5" wide, 14" tall.
http://picasaweb.google.com/yarmando/Backstage#5465598760708501154

Paperback Spinner
Black plastic and clear acrylic bins for trade-size paperbacks
Wood base and swivel disk.
70" tall.
Seems to be missing some finial-type element (there's a bolt sticking
out of its top) and one of the clear acrylic pieces is missing on the
top layer.
http://picasaweb.google.com/yarmando/Backstage#5465593784937134546

Panasonic KX-E700m typewriter with KX-ED4 DisplayMate
I'm told this works.  It has a manual.

		Don Yarman, Deputy Director
		Delaware County District Library
		84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
		740.362.3861 | AIM: yarmando
		yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "A Madness of Angels" by Kate Griffin
and listening to "Assassination Vacation" by Sarah Vowell.