[OPLINLIST] suggestions of storytellers

Jean Gaffney JGaffney at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Mon Aug 23 12:04:50 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions of a moderately priced storyteller to go
along with the themes of the ALA We the People Bookshelf for programs in
the winter.  The theme is A More Perfect Union and it could be
interpreted by the storyteller through American based multicultural
stories or American history stories focused on the founding of our
nation in some way or possibly the Civil War era.   The audiences could
vary including children, teens and adults and may include some time with
Outreach Services to children and older adults.  Lots of possibilities.
Just casting my net for ideas right now.

Jean Gaffney

Manager of Acquisition and Collection Development

Dayton Metro Library

215 E 3rd Street

Dayton, OH  45402