[OPLINLIST] Display case up for grabs

Anita Carroll carrolan at oplin.org
Thu Feb 4 17:42:43 EST 2010

Good Afternoon:

The Franklin-Springboro Public Library has a nice display case that is
available to a good library home.  It is a 6' tall by 6' wide and 16" deep.
It is glass all the way around with a light oak stained base.  There are two
glass shelves which are adjustable and removable.  The case locks and we
will provide the keys.  It is not lighted.

What's the catch?  Whoever claims it has to come and get it and also be able
to load it with minimal assistance from our staff.

Let me know if you are interested. First one who claims it gets it!

Nice doing business with you!

Anita

Anita G. Carroll

Library Director