[OPLINLIST] Project Twinsburg

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Thu Jan 14 16:44:46 EST 2010

Hi OPLINListers,

Just wanted to make you aware of an exciting program we have going on at
TPL to celebrate our Centennial.  We want a wide reach for this, so if you
know anyone who'd be interested in signing up to make a garment, send them
our way!  Flyers are also available by request.  Thanks!

We’re looking for designers with skill and talent to recreate fashions
from 1910-2010 in celebration of our library’s Centennial.  From January
to May, designers will check in with us on camera and be a part of Project
Twinsburg’s YouTube channel. Community judges will vote on the best
garment in early May.  The winning contestant will win $100 to spend at
JoAnn Fabrics and the chance to be featured in local press.

--
Cari Dubiel
Reference Librarian

--
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the