[OPLINLIST] Scanners

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Wed Jun 16 14:57:30 EDT 2010

In Jan 2008 we installed a donated scanner for Patron use at one of the
DeepFreezed XP PC’s.
The scanner buttons do not function.

Also installed Picasa

Instructions are:
Use the “Picasa2 Scanner” desktop icon to run Picasa.
Click “Import” then “Select Device” to begin.

It is not used that much but seems to work.

We also put another donated scanner on an openSUSE PC in the staff area.
Then use Kooka to scan the image.
Works fine.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell:

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901