[OPLINLIST] adoptive kids and collections

Nancy Levin nlevin at heightslibrary.org
Wed Sep 1 10:43:57 EDT 2010

I agree with Joyce, we want to support the new guardians who already
have accepted a huge new challenge.

Nancy Levin

Nancy S. Levin

Director

Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library

2345 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118

216-932-3600 ext. 240

nlevin at heightslibrary.org              www.heightslibrary.org