[OPLINLIST] adoptive kids and collections

Joyce Klingelsmith joyce.k at archboldlibrary.org
Wed Sep 1 10:42:23 EDT 2010

My feeling is that the parents were responsible for previous charges and for
allowing the account to go to debt collection.  At our library, we would
offer a second chance for the children in a new environment.

*Joyce Klingelsmith
Director*

*Archbold Community Library
205 Stryker St.
Archbold, OH  43502

ph. 419.446.2783
fax 419.446.2142

www.archboldlibrary.org *
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!