[OPLINLIST] Time Clocks Revisited

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 20:49:40 EDT 2010

I have received so many responses regarding time clocks. To be perfectly
honest, I am surprised at how many are using time clocks. I'd like to hear
from the rural staff who has to "clock in". Has this procedure always been
in your life? Or, have you had to go from time sheets to a time clock? I'd
like to hear about any morale issues. How does it make you feel? Or, is it
no big deal? I may be way off base here, but I think a public library has a
work-flow that should be more flexible than the rigid demands of a
time-clock. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong! LOL! I'd like to get
feedback.
Thanks!
Susan
*****************************