[OPLINLIST] WebJunction Ohio course spotlight: Web 2.0 Fundamentals

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Fri Apr 15 11:04:45 EDT 2011

Please excuse duplicate postings.

After all this time, why are people still talking about Web 2.0?  This
course explains while providing a strong overview of what it all means
and the roles that Web 2.0 technologies play in the real world. Learn
about things like the impact of social networking, and Web 2.0
development technologies including HTML, XML, JavaScript, Ajax, mashups,
SOAP, web services, and Representational State Transfer (REST) services
by signing up here:
http://oh.webjunction.org/catalog/-/courses/details/96301520.

The State Library just purchased additional course credits for
affiliated members of WebJunction Ohio. Just send me an email to let me
know you are want to enroll in one of the courses in the WebJunction
Ohio catalog and I will send you the coupon code. I appreciate your
patience in the timing of my response. I will reply with the coupon code
during State Library of Ohio operating hours:  8-5 M-F.

If you are not a member, this is a great time to join! It's easy to do
and doesn't cost you or your library any money because the State Library
of Ohio has paid for the service. Just go to: http://oh.webjunction.org
<http://oh.webjunction.org/>  to set up your account. Ohio affiliation
requests are managed during State Library of Ohio operating hours:  8-5
M-F.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns about WebJunction Ohio
please feel free to contact me.

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Marketing & Communications Director

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-644-6875

Fax: 614-466-3584

www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

 <http://www.facebook.com/people/StateLibraryof-Ohio/100000063363765>

Share Your Story at
http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story
<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story>
Tell us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your
library.