[OPLINLIST] Kent State SLIS Columbus Campus REUNION 5/5/12

Janet Ingraham Dwyer jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Tue Aug 2 09:08:17 EDT 2011

Please excuse multiple postings...

>From the reunion planning committee:

A reunion of Kent State University Columbus Campus alumni will be held
on Saturday, May 5, 2012 from noon until 3:00 p.m. at The Village at
North Falls Clubhouse, north of Columbus.  The focus of the reunion is
the first graduating class of 1979, but we welcome anyone from the
Columbus Campus who would like to attend. We would particularly love it
if some of our teachers could attend.

Please contact sbbranch at prodigy.net for more information.

Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
State Library of Ohio
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov

614.644.6910
http://library.ohio.gov <http://library.ohio.gov/>

http://library.ohio.gov/youthservices

The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
state government and libraries in providing the best service to all.