[OPLINLIST] Reference Question

Susan Pieper, M.S.L.S. susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:48:38 EDT 2011

Okay, calling all you brilliant reference folks. I am looking for a
spreadsheet/data/info that lists all of Ohio's counties and their public
school enrollment. I can find individual pages with the county listed and
the enrollment of each school district, but I am wondering if anyone had
ever just compiled the total number of public school enrollments (per
county).

I've checked Dept. of Ed. site as well as other Ohio Edu stats. I can't seem
to find anything -- yet this seems like it should be a simple request. I'm
welcoming your search advice or a direct link to this county info.

Thanks a million in advance!
Susan
Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.
Director/Editor