[OPLINLIST] Intranets and centralized calendars

Kara Reuter kreuter at worthingtonlibraries.org
Fri Aug 12 14:36:00 EDT 2011

Hi Christopher,

Earlier this year we migrated our homegrown ColdFusion-based Intranet to Drupal (which we also use for our public website).  Drupal includes the tools we need to offer most of the features you mention, including a bulletin board system with commenting capability, spaces for departments and workgroups to post documents and a staff directory.  We use Evanced Events and Room Reserve to manage our public and internal calendar and our room reservations.  Our Intranet pulls in events from Evanced to display a centralized calendar and also links over to Evanced for staff to manage events and reservations.

Hope this is helpful!

Kara

---
Kara Reuter