[OPLINLIST] Starter kit for book club

Sheena Striker sstriker at mljlibrary.org
Mon Aug 15 16:35:17 EDT 2011

Is your library looking to start a book club? Are you looking for kits to
get started? The MLJ-Hardin County Library has book kits for sale that have
only been used once for our own book club. We are asking 2.50/book and 3.50
for books on cd. The first list of books are available now the second list
will be available in December.   If you are interested please contact me.
You are welcome to buy as many or as little of the kits as you want or if
you just want to purchase a couple copies of the books that is fine too!
These book have our barcode on the front of them and our book club sticker
on the side and are gently used. We are on cargo so we can ship them to you
that way. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message or
call the number listed below. Thanks! Sheena

These books are available now.

*The Surgeon* by Tess Gerritsen

12 paperback, 1 large print

*Pride and Prejudice* by Jane Austen

14 paperback, 1 large print

*Of Mice and Men/The Moon is Down* by John Steinbeck – these are plays

13 paperback

*Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and
Indonesia  *by Elizabeth Gilbert

12 paperback, 1 large print

*What Angels Fear: A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery, Book 1* by C.S. Harris

14 paperbacks

*The Last Song *by Nicholas Sparks

12 paperback, 1 book on cd

These books will be available in December.

*Half Broke Horses: A True-Life Novel* by Jeannette Walls

13 paperback, 1 large print 1 book on cd

*Peony in Love: A Novel *by Lisa See

13 paperback, 1 large print, 1 book on cd

*And Only to Deceive* by Tasha Alexander

13 paperbacks, 1 large print

*With the Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa* by E.B. Sledge

14 paperback

*A Christmas Carol and other writings *by Charles Dickens

12 paperback, 1 book on cd

--
Sheena Striker
Adult Programming Coordinator