[OPLINLIST] A bindery still in business?

dallen@cuyahogafallslibrary.org dallen at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Wed Aug 17 09:02:04 EDT 2011

Dear collective brain,

There are a couple of damaged items on our desk right now that we'd like
to rebind if we could (part of an expensive set; OP with local interest)
but the bindery we used to use (Crawford) seems to be out of business, at
least in this area.  Anyone know of a bookbinder who would be interested
in doing a small order?

TIA,

David Allen
Coordinator, Cataloging and Acquisitions
Cuyahoga Falls Library

believed to be clean.