[OPLINLIST] Data Research label sets...help?

dallen@cuyahogafallslibrary.org dallen at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Wed Dec 14 14:20:37 EST 2011

Everyone,

Help?

It looks like Cuyahoga Falls Library may have to use our old Okidata
Microline printers for a week or so longer than we thought.  Does anyone
out there have a spare set of Brodart Data Research label sets we could
buy?

The catalog number is 55-370-002.  We're on US Cargo.

If anyone has any questions, please call me at 330-928-2117 x111.

Thank you very much.

David Allen
Coordinator, Cataloging and Acquisitions
Cuyahoga Falls Library

believed to be clean.