[OPLINLIST] J. McKell, Retirement

Nan Clary claryna at oplin.org
Thu Dec 15 11:07:06 EST 2011

Greetings,

As many of you are aware, Jennifer (Thompson) McKell, Director is retiring
at the end of December after many years of service with the Chillicothe &
Ross County Public Library.

The library will be hosting an open house reception in her honor on Friday,
December 30th from 4 - 6 p.m. at the Main Library, 140 S. Paint Street,
Chillicothe, OH.

We welcome you all to attend and give her your best wishes upon completion
of this chapter in her life.

If you cannot attend, but would like to send a note to her you may send it
to the library at the address below and we will forward it to her.

Thank you,

Nanette Clary

Fiscal Officer

Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library

PO Box 185

140 S. Paint Street

Chillicothe, OH  45601