[OPLINLIST] Free items!

Patricia Marsh pmarsh at starklibrary.org
Mon Jun 6 09:58:06 EDT 2011

The following items are being offered free but they do need to be picked up in Canton and we much prefer this happens soon.
Let me know of any interest or questions.

A Shrink Wrapper FC 400/500 sealing and cutting machine and a roll of shrink wrap.

Indus Super Carrel Microfilm Reader

2 Dukane Microfilm Readers

Realist Microfiche Reader

6 microfilm cabinets

Table Toter table mover.  I think it has room for 9 tables.  We went to a light-weight table and they are too large for the mover.
Patty Marsh
Associate Director for Public Services
Stark County District Library
715 Market Ave N
Canton, OH 44702
330-458-2703
In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with floaties and teach us how to swim.
-Linton Weeks