[OPLINLIST] Fax Service

Amy Garrett garretam at oplin.org
Wed Apr 18 10:53:07 EDT 2012

Hi All,
A couple of years ago, I queried libraries to see what type of Fax Service you offered to your patrons. Now, I would like a little bit more information in this area.

Does anyone offer a self-serve Fax Service, where users come in and send the faxes themselves? If so, what is the company and how do you contact them?
Do you offer a fax service over the Internet? If so, what is the website / service and how does this work?

I am interested in how your service works. Is it easy to use? How do patrons like it, etc.
Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you for your time.
Sincerely,
Amy Garrett
Head of Reference Services