[OPLINLIST] Fax Service

Shelley Bylica bylicash at oplin.org
Thu Apr 19 15:56:25 EDT 2012

Amy,

Traditionally, Skype had a plug in that allows people who have paid accounts
to fax computer files to regular fax machines. You could load Skype and the
fax plug in onto your machine. People would sign in with their own Skype
accounts, add an account balance via credit card/electronic check/paypal
(whichever flavor it is this week), and send faxes for less than 10 cents a
page as easy as sending an e-mail.  I would recommend this set up for job
seekers who are trying to send multiple applications to help reduce the
costs of a job search.

Hope that helps!

Shelley Bylica
Public Services Librarian