[OPLINLIST] finding a book

Ruth Spolar rspolar at oplin.org
Mon Apr 23 15:31:47 EDT 2012

Hello,
I am wondering if you might help me find a book and a sequel for a patron. According to the patron the storyline is about 3 girls who get kidnapped by having their tires shot out, it might take place in Oregon or Washington State. The Deputy who is helping gets his daughter
kidnapped and in the final chapter the Deputy has 3 women helping him, one woman has children the other does not. We believe the book is newer
or perhaps less than 8 years old.  If you know this book, can you please reply?  Thanks for the help!

Ruth