[OPLINLIST] comic book vendors

Jennifer Coventry jcoventry at newcomerstownlibrary.org
Mon Apr 23 15:37:23 EDT 2012

Hey all,

I posted a couple weeks back about shelving ideas for comic books and
graphic novels (I haven't forgotten about those who asked me to forward
now I have questions about how your library obtains this collection.

Do you have a subscription service for comic books? If so, who are you
using? Does your regular book vendor(s) include comic books as well? Do
you just buy them from a comic shop? (not really an option for us). I
want to improve the small, existing collection of comic books that I
inherited with this position and really have no idea where to start.
Please help!

Thank you,