[OPLINLIST] Copyright Infringement Revisited

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:28:39 EDT 2012

I have heard back from a few folks regarding the letter from Osama Hussain,
Esq. representing Irdeto USA, Inc. One response told me that OPLIN told
them to "ignore" these notices. However, we received the notice from OPLIN.
So, if the OPLIN office wants us to ignore them, why send them to us in the
first place??? Seems to me they would investigate as this takes a lot of
staff time -- not to mention the seriousness of the accusation.  I'd like
to hear directly from the OPLIN office on this.
Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.
Director/Editor
Paulding County Carnegie Library
Rural Library Services Newsletter