[OPLINLIST] OPLIN listservs

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Sat Aug 25 13:48:35 EDT 2012

Thanks for pointing that out, Don. I discovered that as well after I had
posted.

Even so, it was definitely a case of knowledge of the lists' existence
being lost in transition. Since most libraries seem to have at least one
person that monitors OPLINLIST, hopefully we've managed to re-introduce a
few new people to some forgotten resources!

Chad

--
*Chad Neeper*

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*