[OPLINLIST] OPLIN listservs

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Mon Aug 27 08:18:50 EDT 2012

Chad,

      I've seen the traffic go down as well. I just chalked it up to fewer
full-time techies (like you and me)

Dan Will

Technology Supervisor

 <mailto:willda at oplin.org> willda at oplin.org

740.992.5813

740.992.6140 (fax)

"When you are growing up there are two institutional places that affect you
most powerfully:

the church that belongs to God and the public library that belongs to you.

The public library is the great equalizer."

Keith Richards