[OPLINLIST] OPLIN listservs

Mandy Knapp aknapp at library.ohio.gov
Mon Aug 27 11:19:41 EDT 2012

This thread reminds me to share that if your library is a member of the
Ohio eBook Project, please have at least one staff member subscribe to
the Ohebooks listserv. You can  subscribe by sending an empty message to
'ohebooks-subscribe at winslo.state.oh.us
<mailto:ohebooks-subscribe at winslo.state.oh.us> ' Messages include
"Announcements including service updates (outages, improvements, etc.),
committee meetings, etc. Staff persons at member libraries are more than
welcome to post to the listserv for technical or support assistance,
assistance with MARC records and ILS systems, requesting or sharing
marketing and promotion information, and other items pertinent to the
digital services."

Thanks all,

Mandy Knapp

Library Consultant

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-466-1710

Toll Free: 800-686-1532 (Ohio only)

Fax: 614-466-3584

www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

Share Your Story at
http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story
<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story>
Tell us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your
library.