[OPLINLIST] e-Newsletter Options

Richelle Klug rklug at stclibrary.org
Tue Dec 4 10:56:41 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

We would like to begin sending out e-Newsletters and weekly program updates
to our patrons.  We are looking for a low to no-cost service to help us make
user-friendly and professional looking bulk e-mails.  neither my staff not I
are very familiar with companies that offer these services, but came across
this service from Vertical Response
(http://www.verticalresponse.com/non-profits) for non-profits, offering free
e-mailing services for up to 10,000 emails per month for non-profits.  I
wanted to know if other libraries have used this service, and if so, what is
your opinion of it?

Or what other services do you use?  What you like/dislike about those?  And
how much do they cost?  Note: I received pricing for Book News from
DearReader.com, but it was more than I'd like to spend on such a service.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Richelle

Richelle Klug, Library Director

St. Clairsville Public Library