[OPLINLIST] e-Newsletter Options

kreuter at worthingtonlibraries.org kreuter at worthingtonlibraries.org
Tue Dec 4 11:32:40 EST 2012

We've been using MailChimp for the last few months and have been very satisfied: http://mailchimp.com/   We like how customizable it is and how well we're able to integrate it with our website.  Their customer service has also been excellent.

You'll find that most of these services offering pricing tiers based on the size of your mail list and/or the number of emails you send per month.  Here's MailChimp's pricing page for specifics: http://mailchimp.com/pricing/  Note that they offer a 15% non-profit discount.

If you have further questions about MailChimp, please feel free to contact me directly.

Good luck!
Kara

---
Kara Reuter