[OPLINLIST] Muppet book help

Karalea Lane gawref2 at oplin.org
Tue Dec 18 13:59:34 EST 2012

Hello,

I know sometimes we are bale to help each other find books. This one has
had me stumped for about a month.

A patron would like to read the history of the Muppets. Not Fraggle
Rock. Not a biography about Jim Henson, or anything about Sesame Street.
As they said "The Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Muppets of the Muppet Show."

  Does such a book exist? I found the history fo the word Muppet,
nothing on the Muppets themselves.

If anyone knows anything that might be close, could you please let me know?

Thank you,
Karlaea Lane
Garnet A Wilson Public Library of Pike County
740/947-4921