[OPLINLIST] mcirofilm newspapers

Laura Thorne thornela at oplin.org
Tue May 15 14:55:36 EDT 2012

In regards to my earlier question of Graphic Science:  when a library sends
their newspapers to the OHS, does the OHS keep a copy of the microfilm, as
well as the hard copy?  That would not be the case if we contracted it out
to this company, so would we have to supply OHS w/ a copy of the microfilm?
My instincts tell me not to get involved-he seems a tad too eager.....even
though he probably has a legitimate business, I am skeptical when there are
no prices published.  Sounds "scammish" to me.

Laura Thorne
Director
Jackson City Library