[OPLINLIST] Welcome Desks

Tim Burns tburns at twinsburglibrary.org
Tue May 22 16:53:22 EDT 2012

Dear OPLINlist,
I am interested in any information regarding training or procedures - maybe even philosphy, surrounding the use of a Welcome Desk in the library.  While it may go by a different name, the overall purpose appears to be an initial point of greeting and help with  basic information and direction.

I would like to visit a library that actively uses a 'Welcome Desk' format.  But if you have done training for such an operation I would love to hear from you.  It would be helpful if your library was in the geographic area of Northeast Ohio but I would like to hear from you any information to share.  Thanks!
Timothy Burns
Adult Public Services Manager
Twinsburg Public Library
www.twinsburglibrary.org<http://www.twinsburglibrary.org/>
330-425-4268 ext. 138

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Twinsburg Public Library.