[OPLINLIST] Rare Request Revisited

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:50:42 EST 2012

Hello all:
I am once again requesting a scan of an obscure magazine article a patron
has requested: 1948 June issue of *Minicam Magazine*. Vol. 11 #10. The
article,* Cowboys and Indians* by Edison Thomas, features his father and
two of his uncles. If possible he would like to acquire themagazine or at
the very least, have someone scan or digitally photograph the photos. He is
looking for a high-quality scan if possible. If you can help, please let me
know the charge.
Thanks!
Susan
P.S. The requesting patron happens to be one of my Board members.
Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.
Director/Editor
Paulding County Carnegie Library
Rural Library Services Newsletter