[OPLINLIST] Community Referral Lists

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:07:31 EST 2012

Hello all:
We are partnering with a new local community crisis center that will house
a number of agencies to help persons in crisis... from the mental health of
teens to teen pregnancy and crisis intervention. We want to put together a
concise brochure that lists the agencies and organizations that are
available in our community. For example, one subject heading would be Food
Banks and we would list the food pantries throughout the county and their
hours, etc.

I am looking for copies of brochures your library or community may have
compiled. If you can send me a link or a copy of the actual brochure, that
would be great!
Thanks!
Susan
Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.