[OPLINLIST] Brain Fitness Program

Chrissy Triskett ctriskett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:45:32 EST 2012

Mr. Hartory also visited Delaware County District Library's Orange Branch
last week. While the presentation was engaging and drew a nice crowd, we
were concerned about his research process and the accuracy of his book.
We've had difficulty tracking down any background information and noticed
many typos in the book. I would be interested in hearing other libraries
thoughts on his program.
Best,
**
*Chrissy Triskett*