[OPLINLIST] Brain Fitness Program

Shelley Bylica bylicash at oplin.org
Fri Nov 16 16:58:35 EST 2012

I looked up Mr. Hartory's facts last fall. I was sad to see that he did not
have an official website. He did not even have a Facebook page, which is
standard practice anymore for individuals and small organizations who are
looking to make it on their own in a grassroots sort of way. I could not
find his book on Amazon nor in the Library of Congress catalog. A search of
the PBS website did not support his connections to PBS programming: He had
misspelled the name of the PBS show in which he claimed to have appeared,
and a repeated search with the right spelling still did not turn up his
connection. In short, he may happen to have some great ideas, but his story
did not hold water.  His materials promptly found themselves in the trash.
I wasn't sure about whether I should post something on OPLINList - it would
be an awful forum in which to dish an awful review, especially if I happened
to be wrong. Now I wish that I had.