[OPLINLIST] Gifts for free author visits

Janelle Thomas jthomas at oplin.org
Wed Oct 17 13:47:35 EDT 2012

Thank you everyone! We currently don't have any "library swag", but we have a local candle company. Not very manly, but it's what we have in little Swanton.

Also, someone asked who is coming. It's Mike Mullin, author of "Ashfall." Sounds like he's doing quite a few of these to get the word out.

Thanks again, everyone!

Best,
- Janelle